Hall of Famers Willie Mays and Don Drysdale are combined to make-up this vintage sports wall hanging. It called "1 of 660" and features sequential in-motion images of Willie Mays hitting career home run #414 off Don Drysdale of the Los Angeles Dodgers in 1964 at Dodger Stadium.
Details About This Item:
- The total frame size is 18.5 X 21 - Inside dimensions are 16.5 x 19
- It contains 4 - 6 x 6 sequential images of Mays and Drysdale
- The frame is 1.25 wide made of wood in a black satin finish
- It has a cloud white matte with a 2" border to the images
- It is covered in plexiglass
All products are hand crafted using American products and come with a 100% Money Back Customer Satisfaction Guarantee!
The Careers of Willie Mays & Don Drysdale:
Willie Mays played over two decades for the New York Giants, San Francisco Giants, and New York Mets and hit 660 career home runs. He is in the Hall of Fame and some will argue that he is the greatest all around baseball player that has ever lived.
Don Drysdale was a top right handed pitcher in the 1960's. Along with with Sandy Koufax, they made a formidable 1-2 combination for the Los Angeles Dodgers.